Nowadays, More Of Modern Technology Is Used In Entertainment Which May Lead People To Be Less Creative | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Leisure is a growing industry. Nowadays, more of modern technology is used in entertainment, which may lead people to be less creative. Do you agree or disagree? State your view with examples.
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
The entertainment industry is increasingly becoming popular around the world and usage of new technology in this field has changed it a lot. I do not agree with the argument that the use of technology will reduce the creativity of the people. I will prove my stand with valid arguments in this essay.
First and foremost, people are becoming more creative by applying technology in a leisure industry like cinema. They can put their ideas and imagination in movies through different software and devices. To illustrate, the famous Hollywood movie “Avtar” depicts the creative thinking of the writer which cannot be executed without the use of new technology. Hence, application of new types of software, web designing, and graphics helps us to become more creative and execute our creative ideas more efficiently.
In addition to this, theme parks, kids game zones, and art galleries are using different tech-related equipment and devices to enhance the creative ability of the youth. There are various art galleries which conduct digital painting events for visitors to showcase and discover their creative talent. Kids zones are converting games and sports into a digitalized form which otherwise required rare and expensive equipment. These games can be played on a computer desktop to learn and enhance creativity among children which was not possible before. According to research conducted by Harvard university due to the availability of technologically innovative games in various parks, children are now familiar with a lot more games than in the past. So, it helps to increase the learning and creative ability of children.
In conclusion, after analysing the situation it is not hard to see that application of technology in the leisure industry has enhanced the creativity and artistic ability among people around the world.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some People Believe That Modern Technology Is Increasing The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Modern Technology Is Making People More Sociable | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays Technology Is Increasingly Being Used To Monitor People | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS sample essay: Modern technology has made our lives more complicated
- IELTS essay sample: Has gadgets affected the creativity of young people?
- Children today are too dependent on computers and electronic entertainment | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Nowadays The Way People Interact With Each Other Has Changed Because Of Technology | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Governments should take action to ensure that people lead healthy lives
- Band 6.5 Essay Sample | Technology Will Eventually Replace Teachers In The Classroom
- Band 7 essay sample | Impact of technology