Nowadays many young people are attracted to dangerous sports | Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Nowadays many young people are attracted to dangerous sports. What makes these activities so attractive? What measures should be taken to regulate such sports and minimize their risks?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
The craze for adventurous and thrilling sports is increasing day by day and attracting a lot of young people. Youngsters most often get attracted and try these sports without being aware of the dangers involved. To reduce the risk, sports agencies or the government can certainly take a few measures.
Youngsters are adventurous and courageous. They always love to try all the sports for the thrill and to gain experience without even thinking about the consequences. Social media is one of the reasons that get them attracted to these sports because teenagers usually take pictures while they participate in the adventurous sports and upload them to the internet to gain more likes and followers. In addition, adventurous sports need a lot of concentration, so they do not think of any other issues while participating in them and get relieved of stress. Therefore, they actively participate in the dangerous sports, so as to get that adrenaline rush of excitement and enjoyment.
In order to prevent the risks associated with these sports, a set of safety guidelines should be handed to all the participants beforehand. The organizing team should be well trained and certified to teach participants all the required skills to handle any difficult situation. The concerned team should accurately check the health condition of the people and the equipment to avoid mishaps. A rescue team must be available in case of any mishaps.
In conclusion, it is always fascinating for youngsters to participate in thrilling sports when they get a chance, but they should be physically fit and get proper training to reduce the risk factors.
- IELTS essay about youngsters and adventurous sports
- IELTS essay sample | Watching sports on television affects the health of young people
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Nowadays celebrities are more known for their glamour and wealth than for their achievement, and this sets a bad example to young people
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Should Extreme Sports Be Banned?
- Band 7.5 essay | Youth should not be allowed to participate in sports
- Learning to play team sports is an important part of a child’s education | Band 9 IELTS Essay
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Celebrities Set Bad Examples For Young People
- Band 9 Essay Sample | More And More People Visit Dangerous Places
- IELTS essay sample: Should sports be taught at school?
- Band 8.5 Essay Sample | There Are More Young People Than Old People In Many Countries