Nowadays, Doctors Can Become Very Rich | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Nowadays, doctors can become very rich. Maybe they should not focus on profitable activities such as plastic surgery or looking after rich patients and concentrate more on patients’ health, no matter how rich they are. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
It is an undeniable fact that the medical professionals, today, can earn a lot / much because their work offers them a lucrative salary. However, I disagree with the statement that instead of providing costly treatments like plastic surgeries or tending to rich patients, doctors should solely focus on their patients’ health.
First and foremost, it is true that doctors are highly paid experts and they are worth that because to become a doctor, first of all, one has to pass the five years MBBS course. Furthermore, for getting specialization, another three to five years study plan is necessary. Moreover, medical students have to spend a huge amount of money to complete their course and often end up in deep debt. Ultimately, for paying off those financial liabilities / those student loans a handsome salary is required.
On the other hand, some people have the opinion that doctors should not perform plastic surgeries, which earn them more money. However, to my mind, it is pointless to say that plastic surgeries should not be done because there are several people whose body or face have got injured accidentally. To exemplify, a girl may have a scar caused by a burn on her face. It would be painful to see her with that mark for the entire life. Therefore, in such cases, plastic surgeries are hailed as a boon. Furthermore, doctors are also human beings; they also require money for their livelihood. Only if they earn astronomical salaries, will they be able to provide cost free treatment to weaker sections of the society.
To sum up, medical professionals are the backbone of the healthcare system and their good renumeration is the price of their hard work. Hence, the argument that they should not earn more money by performing costly plastic surgeries does not hold water because every professional has the right to earn as much as they can using ethical means.
- Doctors Should Be Responsible For Educating Their Patients About Health | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- When Doctors And Nurses Migrate What Problems Do They Cause | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Rich Countries Should Not Give Jobs To Skilled Workers From Poor Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That Modern Technology Is Increasing The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many Doctors Are Concerned About The Use Of Computer Games By Children And Young | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays We Are Producing More And More Rubbish | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays Many People Choose To Be Self Employed | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays People Are Spending More Time In The Workplace And Staying Away From Home For Work | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think The Most Important Skill Nurses Should Have Is Good Clinical Knowledge | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample