While answering multiple choice questions in the reading module, the first thing you have to do is to eliminate all options that are logically wrong. If you are sure that a particular option is wrong, put an X beside it.
In some cases, the option may be true, but it will not be the right answer if it does not answer the question.
Your answer should be correct according to the passage. It should also sound logical. Also, before choosing a particular option, you have to ensure that the other three options are definitely wrong.
- Multiple choice questions in the Reading module
- Specific strategies for Reading Module question types
- How to attempt the completion tasks in the reading module
- Answering the True / False / Not given questions in the IELTS reading test
- Reading module: overview
- True / False / Not Given Questions
- IELTS Model Questions
- IELTS Test in India (Questions)
- Answering the True / False / Not given questions
- IELTS Listening: Understanding the types of questions