We use many of and much of before pronouns or a noun with a determiner. Determiners are words like articles (a, an, the), possessives (my, your, his, their etc.) and demonstratives (this, that, these, those). Before personal and geographical names also we use much of.
Complete the following sentences using much, many, much of or many of
Much of and Many of
- Grammar exercise: Definite and indefinite articles
- Article mistakes
- Many and Much | Grammar Exercise
- All and every
- IELTS letter writing: how to write an informal letter?
- Academic word list: approach and area
- Difference between will and shall
- Comparison using as…as
- IELTS writing: why it is important to use different sentence patterns