More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge Of Extinction | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on endangered species list. What are the reasons for it? What can be done to solve this problem?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Many animal species are about to disappear due to human activities. Animals are an integral part of the ecosystem and their extinction will break the chain and put the survival of other species at risk as well.
The growth in urbanisation and industrialization has rapidly increased due to which the land is cleared off for building hospitals, malls, theatres and schools. As a result, the pressure on the resources increases. When forests are cleared off, animals lose their habitat which threaten their survival. Activities such as poaching and hunting are the main causes of endangerment of species. Various body parts of animals are used for commercial purpose. In addition, human greed and interference through poaching have further threatened the existence of wild animals.
Several steps can be taken at governmental and societal levels to preserve the wildlife. The government can keep a strict watch on activities like poaching and hunting. Furthermore, development should not be at the expense of nature. Wildlife sanctuaries and parks should be established and maintained to protect the endangered species. Lastly, products made of animal body parts should be boycotted. For example, if people stop buying these products, the demand will decrease and hence, there will be a fall in production.
In conclusion, people should always remember that man is a part of nature, not its master. In the end, it is up to the humans to decide whether to co-habit the environment with other wild animals or put their own survival at risk by destroying other forms of life.
Follow us on Youtube for IELTS writing tips.
- More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge On Extinction | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge Of Extinction | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many animals are being hunted to the brink of extinction. How can this issue be tackled?
- Influence Of Human Beings On The World’s Ecosystem Is Leading To The Extinction Of Many Species and Loss Of Biodiversity | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many People Think That We Have To Focus On The Extinction Of Certain Animal Species | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Protecting wild animals is a waste of resources | Band 8 essay samples
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Wild Animals Living In Cities Should Be Killed
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- Some People Think That It Is Necessary To Use Animals For Testing Medicines Intended For Human Use | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Human Activity Has Had A Negative Effect On Plants And Animals