More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge Of Extinction And Others Are On The Endangered List | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
More and more animals are getting added to the list of endangered or extinct species due to globalization. The scope of this essay is to identify the direct and indirect aspects of human behavior affecting the survival of wild animals and find a strategic plan to solve it.
One of the main reasons for the extinction of wildlife is direct human interference. Humans have / Man has neglected the safety of these species while cutting down the forests or hunting for sports, money or safety. For instance, Indian tigers and elephants are now in the list of endangered species because they are hunted for their expensive skin and tusks. Another reason for the extinction of wildlife is indirect human interference in the form of global warming. Due to global warming, ice caps are melting leading to the loss of habitat for polar bears and their subsequent extinction.
The solution for fighting this problem is two-fold. Firstly, it is important to increase the number of wild animals by facilitating their natural breeding process in protected forests and national parks. This should help in limiting further reduction in the number of wild animals. Additionally, the government should bring in more stringent legislation to prevent the indiscriminate killing of wild animals. The international community should unite to run a drive against deforestation and global warming. Only by limiting the causes and further increasing the number of animals this problem can be resolved.
In summary, mankind has played a major role in causing the extinction of many species in the world. People, governments and non-governmental organizations should act together to prevent the same fate for the remaining species. A well-executed plan for removing the causes and boosting the rate of reproduction will help the rare species survive.
Follow us on Youtube for IELTS writing tips.
- More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge On Extinction | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge Of Extinction | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- More And More Wild Animals Are On The Verge Of Extinction | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many animals are being hunted to the brink of extinction. How can this issue be tackled?
- Many People Think That We Have To Focus On The Extinction Of Certain Animal Species | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Human Activity Has Had A Negative Effect On Plants And Animals
- Influence Of Human Beings On The World’s Ecosystem Is Leading To The Extinction Of Many Species and Loss Of Biodiversity | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Some people believe that animals should not be used for profit. Do you agree or disagree
- Protecting wild animals is a waste of resources | Band 8 essay samples
- IELTS essay sample: Some scientists believe that only certain species of wildlife should be protected