Many Working People Get Little Or No Exercise Either During The Working Day Or In Their Free Time | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Many working people get little or no exercise either during the working day or in their free time, and have health problems as a result. Why do many working people not get enough exercise? What can be done about this problem?
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
There is no doubt that working out daily is essential to stay fit and healthy. However, many working professionals are not able to set aside time for exercise from their busy schedule. Unfortunately, this affects their health.
To keep body and mind healthy physical activity is essential. Furthermore, body and muscle movement helps in better circulation of blood. For instance, people who do gym, yoga, jogging or any other kind of workout tend to perform better at the workplace due to activeness in the body. If they are not able to take time out from their work for exercise, then they may encounter health issues as they grow older.
For many people their work is their utmost priority. There could be many reasons as to why they don’t get enough exercise. One of the reasons is fatigue. Many people feel exhausted after spending a whole day at work.
Another reason could be lack of planning and inability to find a suitable time for work out. However, there are some simple solutions to this problem. For example, busy employees can do light exercises like stretching at the workplace itself or they can take frequent short breaks and go for a short walk.
In conclusion, despite heavy work load and other hindrances, working population should strive for a balance between work and workout. This will not only help them to achieve efficiency at the workplace, but also enhance their health.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Many Working People Get Little Or No Exercise | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample | People Living In Cities Do Not Get Enough Exercise
- Some People Work For The Same Organisation All Their Working Life | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample about the advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Some people think basic healthcare should be free for everyone | IELTS essay sample
- Band 7 essay sample about working from home
- People Should Not Continue Work After They Reach Age Of Retirement | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 letter sample: A leave letter
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | People Are Becoming Obese
- Balanced Diet Is The Key For Good Health | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample