Many People Try To Find A Balance Between Their Work And Other Aspects Of Life | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Many people try to find a balance between their work and other aspects of their life. However, few actually achieve this. What solutions can you suggest?
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay sample. Need help with IELTS writing module? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Everybody wants to achieve some balance between their work and life. Unfortunately, not many people manage to do this. There are several reasons for this. There are also some solutions.
Having the right priorities is essential for achieving work life balance. For example, people who put their family above work must not commit the mistake of accepting a job that requires them to spend long hours at the workplace. Such jobs will earn them good salaries but they will most probably have to sacrifice their personal life. If we look around we can see that most people who complain about the lack of work life balance are highly paid executives. They cannot have time for their family because of the demanding nature of their job and this is something they need to have realized before accepting such jobs. Hence, for people who really want to find some time for themselves and their family, it is better to choose a job with reasonable working hours and salary. In other words, it is essential to set our priorities right before we can even attempt to achieve work life balance.
Time management is also crucial. Every person wastes a lot of time in a day doing things that are useless. For example, most people these days spend inordinate amounts of time on social media. They are just wasting this time because there is nothing that they can accomplish by updating their social media status on an hourly basis. People who seek time for their family life must stay away from such time wasters. It is also important for people to focus on one thing at a time. At work, their focus must be on their work because this simple strategy will enable them to finish their jobs faster and find time for their family. Another factor that hurts work life balance is the employee’s tendency to bring work home. This must be avoided unless it is really important.
To conclude, knowing one’s priorities is the key to achieving proper work life balance. Time management is crucial. Having realistic goals and ambitions is equally important.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | To What Extent Do Work-Life Balance Matter?
- IELTS Essay: Is work-life balance necessary?
- Some People Work For The Same Organisation All Their Working Life | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Some People Fail In School But End Up Being Successful In Life | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | People Should Spend Their Money to Enjoy Life
- IELTS essay about quality of life in cities
- Some People Think That Youngsters Should Get Involved In Community Work | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay about the causes of stress
- Some People Think That It Is More Important To Spend Time In Developing A Successful Career | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample