Many Countries Invest Money To Prepare Competitors To Join Top Competitions | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Many countries invest money to prepare competitors to join top competitions, like the Olympic or the Olympics or the World Cup. Therefore, it is necessary to offer money to encourage children to exercise more? To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Many countries prepare their athletes for participating in international sporting events, like the Olympics or the World Cup by investing money in their training. It is often argued that children must be encouraged to do more exercise by offering them money so that they will participate in these events in the distant future. I agree with this argument.
There is no denying the fact that children should be made capable of participating at these events as these events are of national importance. Participation at these events provides an opportunity for a country not only to showcase their talent at the international platform but also to enhance its image in front of the world. Therefore, to enhance national reputation, capable athletes who are on a par with international standards are required. Only if the countries encourage the children by offering money to do more exercise, can they be made capable of participating in these events. Thus, it is necessary to motivate the children to do more exercise so that they can participate in these events.
Furthermore, offering money to encourage children to do exercise and to prepare them for these international events is necessary as it might change the mind of people, especially parents. Parents do not prefer their children to pursue a career in sports fields. If the children are given money to train, parents might allow their children to participate in sports. For example, developing countries like the United Kingdom tend to provide various sports scholarships to their children at the school. As a result, more children like to participate in and pursue their careers in sports. Therefore, the government needs to change the mind of people by sponsoring children to do more exercise.
In conclusion, I believe that it is important for various countries to train their athletes for international sporting events. Children should be prepared to participate in these events by offering them money to exercise more.
- IELTS essay topic | Countries should not spend too much money on training athletes for international events
- Band 8.5 essay sample | Should governments spend money for training sports people?
- Band 9 essay sample | Children should be banned from participating in sporting events
- Popular International Sporting Events Are Essential For Easing International Tensions | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | International Sporting Events Are A Waste Of Money And Time
- These Days Some People Spend A Lot Of Money On Tickets To Go To Sporting Events | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- The Government Is Wasting Money On Arts And This Money Could Be Better Spent Elsewhere | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe Charity Organizations Should Only Offer Help To People Of Their Own Countries | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 essay | Youth should not be allowed to participate in sports
- High School Students Should Be Taught Money Management | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample