Many Countries Invest Huge Sums Of Money To Prepare Their Athletes For International Events | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Many countries invest money to prepare competitors to join top competitions, like the Olympic or the Olympics or the World Cup. Therefore, it is necessary to offer money to encourage children to exercise more? To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me. Find essay organisation ideas and writing tips on our Youtube Channel.
Band 9 IELTS essay sample
Almost every nation in the world spends a great deal of money on their top athletes so that they can perform well at international events like Olympics and bring laurels to the nation. Some people, therefore, opine that children should also me motivated to exercise by offering them money. I agree with this view. When children interested in sports and games are offered money, they will be able to buy the required sporting gear and exercise regularly.
To begin with, offering money to children to exercise gives them the necessary resources to procure their sports gear. Appropriate equipment allows them to perform at the highest level and reduce the risk of injuries. Consequently, children will be motivated to practice every day and that will boost their performance. In countries like China, Russia, Australia and the USA, they offer special grants to school children who are interested in sports to buy their favourite sports equipment during their High School years.
Additionally, paying children to exercise is a great form of positive reinforcement for them. This way they feel highly encouraged to take up sports in schools and colleges. As a corollary of this they achieve a higher level of fitness. All these factors help the nations to produce highly talented and fit professional athletes for various top competitions.
In conclusion, it is vital to offer money to children to exercise more. This step will enable them to buy the best sporting equipment for themselves. Also, it will help in creating fitter individuals who perform at the highest level in professional sporting events like the World Cup and the Olympics.
- Many Countries Invest Money To Prepare Competitors To Join Top Competitions | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay topic | Countries should not spend too much money on training athletes for international events
- International Sporting Events Are Essential For Easing International Tensions | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Advantages And Disadvantages of Hosting International Sporting Events
- Popular International Sporting Events Are Essential For Easing International Tensions | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS sample essay: Should governments support professional sporting events?
- These Days Some People Spend A Lot Of Money On Tickets To Go To Sporting Events | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | International Sporting Events Are A Waste Of Money And Time
- Some People Think That International Sporting Events Create Conflicts Between People | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Professional Sports, There Is An Increase In The Number Of Athletes Using Banned Substances | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample