Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You want to study in another country in some university. You need an accommodation to stay. Your friend is studying in the same university. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Give details about your study plans
- What type of accommodation you are looking for
- Suggest how your friend can search a place for you.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Hope you are doing well. It has been a while since I wrote to you but that is because I was busy with my studies. Actually now I am writing to request a favour of you.
I just graduated from university. Now I am planning to join the MBA programme at your university and I need your help in finding suitable accommodation. My classes will start in August. University agents were present at the latest education fest at our town, but the accommodation options they gave were limited.
Since one of the main objectives of overseas studies is to develop the English language skills I would like you to find accommodation options that will enable me to mingle with native English students. I don’t mind being a paying guest or sharing the room with another student. It would be great if the meals were included in the package and my monthly budget is 600$. I saw some online web portals and real estate agent ads in Columbia helping foreign students to find accommodation. You could perhaps contact them to see if they have accommodation available for me.
Many thanks in advance.
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Letter To The Accommodation Officer
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- You are accepted as an overseas student by a university | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Problem With Accommodation
- Band 7.5 letter sample