Job Application Letter | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently heard about an international company that you would like to work for. Write a job application letter and say:
- How did you hear about the company?
- What skills and qualification do you have?
- Why do you want to work there?
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in working with your company. I heard lots of positive feedback about your organization from my cousin, who works in your Sydney office. I would like to propose myself as a potential candidate for any future vacancy.
Currently, I am working with Reliance Communications as a regional sales manager. I have been working here for 8 years and I am a qualified post graduate in marketing. I have in depth knowledge of telecommunication industry along with pragmatic business sense. I was also awarded the best performer for the last two consecutive years.
I always wanted to associate with your organization because your company gives equal chance to all the employees to prove their mettle. Moreover, your company is the pioneer in communication industry, so it will be a great opportunity for me to learn up to date skills.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
- Band 8 IELTS letter Sample | Letter To An Employment Agency That Helps People Find Jobs Abroad
- IELTS letter sample | Leave application letter
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Employer
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Requesting Leave Of Absence
- You are a professional and you are planning to work abroad | Band 7 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Request For A Letter Of Reference
- Band 7 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest To Volunteer
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Someone About A Coat They Left At Your Office