It Is Difficult For Many People To Find A Balance Between Their Professional And Personal Life | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
It is difficult for many people to create a balance between their professional and their personal life. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
There is no doubt that people these days are living a busy lifestyle.
Owing to this they are finding it hard to balance their work-life. I believe that the primary cause of this situation is their hectic lifestyle. However, some measures taken by the government and professionals themselves will help them achieve a balance between the two aspects of their lives.
Since many individuals live a hectic life / lead a hectic lifestyle, this is the main reason why they struggle to maintain a balance between their personal and professional lives. In other words, professionals spend most of their time at work and once they get home, they feel too tired to pay enough attention to their loved ones. Owing to this, they cannot spend much time with them and this creates a rift in their relationships. In fact, Problems in personal life can affect their performance at work because they cannot focus on their job.
However, a few measures taken by the government and individuals themselves will help them balance their lives. Firstly, the government should restrict the number of working hours so that professionals can get enough time with their families. Secondly, professionals should spend some quality with their families and cherish their time with them. For instance, working parents should take some time off to play with their kids in the evening or on weekends. Likewise, women love when their husbands take them out for dinner sometimes. Such gestures will make their family members feel special thereby creating a strong bond with them. Lastly, individuals should regularly involve themselves in physical activities such as meditation or yoga. This will help them feel calm and positive eventually helping them to balance their lives.
To conclude, I believe that some professionals find it difficult to balance their work and personal lives because of their hectic lifestyle. However, if the government and individuals take certain measures, it will enable them to lead a happy life.
- IELTS Essay: Is work-life balance necessary?
- Many People Try To Find A Balance Between Their Work And Other Aspects Of Life | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many People Find It Hard To Balance Their Work With Other Parts Of Their Lives | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | To What Extent Do Work-Life Balance Matter?
- Information Technology Enables Many People To Do Their Work Outside Their Workplace | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say That A Person’s Success In Adult Life Is The Result Of The Way They Were Brought Up By Their Parents | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That Hobbies Need To Be Difficult To Be Enjoyable | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Art Does Not Necessarily Improve Quality Of People’s Life | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say That Spending Time To Develop A Successful Career Is The Most Important Thing | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many People Who Had A Big Impact On The World Gave Themselves To Their Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample