It Is Better For Children If The Whole Family Is Involved In Their Upbringing | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
It is better for children if the whole families ( e.g aunts , uncles and grandparents ) are involved in the children’s upbringing , rather than their fathers and mothers only . Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Some people opine that the involvement of grandparents and other members of the immediately family are beneficial for the all round development of children. I totally agree with this view.
When children are raised or brought up in a joint family, it helps them to stay connected to their roots. This is because children are imparted the knowledge regarding their roots and family tree by grandparents. This is usually done by narrating the folklores related to their family history. Hence juveniles would be more aware of their culture when they stay with grandparents.
Moreover, including all family members in nurturing children reduces the responsibility of parents. As the cost of living has increased, both parents now work to provide a better life to their children and as such they cannot spend enough time with their little ones or participate in their activities. However, if other family members are taking care of the child, life becomes less stressful for the parents and the child.
Furthermore, it helps in keeping a watchful eye on each and every activity of children. During their growing up years children are more likely to indulge in bad activities if they are not kept under supervision. The involvement of the whole family in the upbringing of children makes them less vulnerable to bad influences.
In conclusion, raising children in joint families provides them more security, and gives a good direction to their life; hence this should be encouraged more.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- IELTS Speaking Questions: Family- related
- Band 8 Essay Sample | More And More People Are Showing An Interest in Finding Out Their Family History
- Cultures And Traditions Change From Generation To Generation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Working Parents Think Children Should Be Sent To Child Care Centres | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Working Parents Think Grandparents Can Take Care Of Their Children | Band 8 IELTS essay Sample
- IELTS Essay: Is it good for children to be brought up by their grandparents?
- In Some Parts Of The World It Is Becoming Popular To Research The History Of One’s Own Family | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Sending Kids to Childcare Centres Is Better Than Leaving Them in the Care of Their Grandparents
- Band 9 essay sample about weak family relationships
- Some Parents Prefer To Have Their Children Raised By Their Grandparents | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample