If clauses exercise 2
If clauses are used to express a condition. They are also called conditional clauses.
There are mainly three patterns:
- First conditional
- Second conditional
- Third conditional
You can learn more about if-clauses here
Test your understanding of conditional clauses with this interactive grammar exercise.
If clauses exercise
- If-clauses exercise
- Passive voice exercise
- Expressing condition using if-clauses
- When to set off relative clauses with commas
- Grammar exercise: Definite and indefinite articles
- Common mistakes in the use of if-clauses
- IELTS writing: why it is important to use different sentence patterns
- How to use tenses correctly in your IELTS essays and letters?
- Many and Much | Grammar Exercise