IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic Module)
The following questions were asked on IELTS speaking and writing tests held in the UK in January 2012. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
Writing task 1 (a report)
A bar chart showing the population in China, India and the US between the years 1952 and 2002 were given. A prediction for the year 2030 was also given. Test takers were asked to write a report based on the information given in the charts.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Artists like writers, actors and singers grab more attention than scientists and inventors. Do you agree or disagree with this view?
What is your full name?
Where are you coming from?
Are you working or studying?
Do you exercise regularly? Why?
What exercises do you do?
In your opinion, what are the health benefits of regular physical exercise?
Speak about an animal peculiar to your country. Please say:
Which animal is it?
What are the peculiar habits / traits of this animal?
Is it easy to spot one?
Why do you like this animal?
What are the other animals that can be found in your area?
Do you think that people like wild animals?
Who takes the responsibility for the protection of wild animals in your country?
Are there any organization that works for the protection of wild animals in your area?
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in Mumbai – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in India – January 2012
- IELTS speaking test in Brazil – January 2012
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
- IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic module)