The following questions were asked on an IELTS test held in Bangladesh in February 2012. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
Listening test IELTS test in Bangladesh
A person was inquiring about organizing an event at a hotel.
Section 2 was about a job-related seminar.
A teacher and a student were discussing a seminar about their project.
Section 4 was a monologue about people’s happiness.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
A chart showing data regarding accommodation in a city in four categories in the years 1962, 1982 and 2002 were given. Test takers were asked to write a report based on the information given in the chart.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that because the sources of oil and gas are fast depleting, it is time to search for new sources of energy. Others believe that the damage to the environment would be a major disadvantage of such searches. What is your opinion? Support your stand with examples from your own experience.
What are you doing?
Where are you coming from?
What is the best thing about your job?
What are the difficulties that you face in this job?
Do you enjoy traveling?
Have you experienced any problems while traveling?
Speak about a public place where you go to relax. Please say:
Where is that place?
When do you go there?
Why do you find it relaxing?
Do you think that the countryside provides more relaxation than the city? What are the reasons for this?
- IELTS test in Brunei – February 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Brazil – February 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS writing and speaking test in the UK – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in Mumbai – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic module)