These are the questions that have been asked on a real IELTS Speaking Test. Practice answering these questions and try to frame questions of similar kind.
- What is your name?
- May I know what your full name is?
- What can I call you?
- Can I see your identity card?
- How do you spend your weekends?
- What do people in your country usually do on weekends?
- Do you think that art plays a significant role in life?
- Can you draw?
- Are there any art galleries and museums in your home town?
- Speak about an interesting animal you have seen.
A cue card was given with the following questions.
- Where did you see that animal?
- What did you find interesting about it?
- What kind of animals people keep in their homes?
- Can you find any rare animals in your home town?
- Why do people keep pet animals?
- Do you think that people ill-treat animals?
- In the olden days animals were used to do different kinds of work. Do people still use animals for their work?
- Do you think that it is a good idea to conduct medical research on animals?
- Why do animals become extinct?
- Is there anything that we can do to save animals from extinction?
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS Speaking Practice Questions
- IELTS Speaking Questions: July 2011
- IELTS Speaking Test in Vietnam August 2011
- IELTS Speaking Questions: Job-Related
- IELTS Test in India (Questions)
- How to answer the Yes / No questions in IELTS speaking test?
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS test in Malaysia, Australia and Vietnam