Here are some questions that were asked in a recent IELTS exam held in Sri Lanka.
Examiner: Do you work or study?
Candidate: I am studying engineering at the moment. It is a five- year course. I am in the fourth year right now.
Examiner: Do you like to walk?
Candidate: Yes, I do. I am very health conscious. I go for a walk every morning.
Examiner: Are you walking to your work or school?
Candidate: No. My college is about a 30-minutes’ drive from my home. I take a bus. If I am walking, it will take me several hours.
Examiner: Tell me about an interesting thing that happened to you while walking.
Candidate: Frankly, I don’t remember anything particularly interesting. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many interesting people during my morning walk. I have struck up a conversation with most of them. That’s all.
Examiner: Do you like movies?
Candidate: Yes, I do. I like offbeat films. Occasionally, I also watch commercial movies.
Examiner: Do you go to cinema on weekends?
Candidate: No, I rarely go to cinema. I am more interested in watching films on my television.
Examiner: Do you like to plan your weekends?
Candidate: No, I don’t plan my weekends.
Examiner: What are you going to do next weekend?
Candidate: I haven’t planned anything yet. I might visit my grandparents. I haven’t been to their place in several months.
- IELTS speaking test in Sri Lanka (with answers)
- Speaking test practice questions
- IELTS Speaking Test Part 3: General Questions About Movies
- IELTS Speaking sample test with answers 2
- IELTS speaking part 2 and 3: Talk about a movie you watched in a cinema
- IELTS speaking test in India September 2013
- IELTS speaking practice questions and answers
- IELTS Speaking practice test
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore: Questions and answers
- IELTS speaking test in India | Sample questions and answers