The following questions were asked in an IELTS speaking test held in Nigeria in March 2013. Thanks Christopher for sharing these questions with IELTS-Practice.Org
If you recently took an IELTS exam and would like to share the questions with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you tell me your name, please?
Can you show me your ID, please?
Now I will ask you a few questions about yourself. Where do you live?
Do you work or study? Where do you work / study?
What is the biggest challenge you faced at the workplace?
Would you recommend this job to others?
Are you interested in photography? Do you like to take photos?
Do you have a family portrait at home?
What’s it that you like about it?
When was the last time you clicked a photo?
A large number of people now exercise. What, in your opinion, is the reason behind this?
Do you exercise?
What exercises do you do?
Test takers were asked to talk about a major event in their country. A topic card was given with the following questions.
Who takes part in this event?
What makes this an important event?
Do you like this event? Why?
More and more people now move into cities to pursue education or career. Do you believe that people who migrate into cities from small towns and villages forget their local culture? If so, why?
In your opinion, what can be done to preserve culture?
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS writing and speaking test in the UK – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS speaking and writing tests in India and Egypt (academic module)
- IELTS writing and speaking test in Australia – General training
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS speaking test in Brazil – January 2012
- IELTS speaking test in Sri Lanka (with answers)
- IELTS speaking and writing test in Sudan – March 2012
- IELTS test in India in November 2011 (Academic module)