IELTS speaking test in Iran – January 2012
The following questions were asked on an IELTS speaking test held in Iran in January 2012. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
Could you please show me your ID card?
What is your full name?
Are you working or studying?
What are the qualifications necessary for the kind of job you have?
Do you often have visitors?
What do you prefer – being a host or getting invited to other people’s homes?
Where do people meet each other in your country – at home or elsewhere?
Do you like walking?
Were you walking a lot as a child?
Speak about a song that you remember from the childhood. Please say
What was the song about?
Who sang that song?
When was the first time you heard it?
Do you think music is important in your life?
What in your opinion is more important – music or songs?
- IELTS speaking test in Mumbai – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in Brazil – January 2012
- IELTS speaking test in India – January 2012
- IELTS writing and speaking test in the UK – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2012 (General training)
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – January 2012
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)