IELTS speaking test in India
The following questions were asked in an IELTS speaking test held in India in March 2013. Thanks Kavita for sharing these questions with us. If you took an IELTS test recently and would like to share the questions with us, please send an email to email@example.com
Can you tell me your name, please?
Can you show me your ID, please?
Now, I’ll ask you a few general questions about yourself. Where are you come?
Do you work or study?
Do you have regular work hours?
What would you like to do in your free time?
Do you sleep well? How many hours of sleep do you need daily?
Do you think that taking short naps during the course of the day is a good idea?
Do you think that elderly people need less sleep than youngsters or children?
Test takers were asked to talk about a book or film they read or watched recently. A cue card was given with the following questions.
How did you hear about that film / book?
What was the book / film about?
Did you like the book / film?
What do you prefer: traditional or modern architecture?
Can you tell me about some traditional style buildings that became popular tourist destinations?
- IELTS speaking test in Nigeria
- IELTS Test in India (Questions)
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
- IELTS speaking test in Australia in March 2013
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS Speaking Test in Vietnam August 2011
- IELTS speaking test in India – January 2012
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia
- IELTS speaking test in India (September 2011)