The following questions were asked on an IELTS speaking test held in India in January 2012. Source www.ielts-blog.com
What is your name?
What shall I call you?
Are you working or studying?
Could you tell me something about your job?
Is it difficult to find such a job in a country like yours?
Speak about a situation that made you really angry. Please say:
When and where it happened?
What exactly made you angry?
How did you handle the situation?
When you think about this situation, do you still feel angry?
Do you think it is a good idea to express your emotions? Why?
How do positive and negative emotions affect a person’s health?
Do you enjoy dancing?
Why do you like to dance?
On what occasions do people dance in your country?
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS Test in India (Questions)
- IELTS speaking test in India (September 2011)
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – January 2012
- IELTS test in India in November 2011 (Academic module)
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia