IELTS speaking test in India in September
Examiner: Do you work or study?
Candidate: I am studying. I am doing masters’ in finance.
Examiner: Why did you choose this subject?
Candidate: Well, I have always been interested in money matters. Actually, I am keen on finding a good job in the banking sector. That is the main reason I chose this subject.
Examiner: What impact does the noise have on a person while working?
Candidate: Noise is one of the biggest distractions for me. I like to work and study in quiet environments. Loud noise makes it difficult for me to concentrate on my work or studies.
Examiner: What different types of noise do you know?
Candidate: My apartment is right across a busy highway. The first noise that I hear in the morning is the honking of vehicles. I absolutely hate it. I live in a city where people equate loud noise with celebration. Actually, I get to hear a variety of both pleasant and unpleasant noises every day.
Examiner: What kind of sound do you like or dislike? Why?
Candidate: I like soft music. Loud noise gives me a headache so I hate it. I have no issues with other sounds.
- IELTS speaking test in India September 2013
- IELTS speaking test in Myanmar – Questions and answers
- IELTS speaking test in India | Sample questions and answers
- IELTS speaking practice questions with answers
- IELTS speaking practice questions and answers
- Speaking test practice questions
- IELTS speaking test in India (September 2011)
- IELTS speaking test in Sri Lanka
- IELTS Speaking Practice Questions from India
- IELTS speaking practice