IELTS speaking test in Brazil – January 2012
The following questions were asked on an IELTS speaking test held in Brazil in January 2012. Source: www.ielts-practice.com
Tell me something about the place where you live.
Tell me something about your job.
When do you prefer to work or study – in the mornings or in the evenings?
Speak about an overseas destination you would like to visit. Please say:
Why do you want to visit that place?
What do you know about that place?
Why do you think that you will like that place?
What would you do there?
Do you know someone who has been to that place?
Are newspapers the most important source of getting information in your country?
How do people obtain information about traveling in your country?
What, in your opinion, is the ideal length of a vacation?
- IELTS speaking test in Mumbai – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in India – January 2012
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2012 (General training)
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – January 2012
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (academic module)