IELTS speaking test in Australia in March 2013
The following questions were asked in an IELTS speaking test held in Australia in March 2013. Thanks Martin for sharing these questions with IELTS-Practice.org
If you took an IELTS test recently and would like to share the questions with our blog, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first part of the IELTS speaking test is an interview. The following questions were asked.
Can you tell me your name, please?
Can you show me your ID, please?
Now, I’d like to ask you a few general questions about yourself. Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What subjects are you studying at the moment?
What would you like to do in your free time? Do you enjoy reading?
What sort of books are you interested in reading?
The test takers were asked to talk about a library they visit on a regular basis. A topic card was given with the following questions.
Where is the library?
How often do you visit the library?
Do you like going to that library? Why?
What do you think about the population growth rate?
Do you think that it is necessary to control the growth of population?
What are the measures that can be taken to control population growth?
- IELTS speaking and writing test in Sudan – March 2012
- IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
- IELTS Speaking Test in Vietnam August 2011
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia (academic module)
- IELTS writing and speaking test in Australia – General training
- IELTS speaking sample test
- IELTS Speaking Questions: July 2011