IELTS speaking and writing test in Sudan – March 2012
The following questions were asked on an IELTS speaking and writing test held in Sudan in March 2012. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
Writing task 1 (a report)
Two diagrams were given. The first diagram showed the population density in 5 countries in 2003. The second diagram showed the rise in population between the years 2003 and 2005. Test takers had to write a report based on the data given in the two diagrams.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that computer games are bad for children; others think that computer games aid the development of children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
What is your name?
Where are you coming from?
Tell me something about your house or apartment.
What do you like about your bedroom?
Speak about a sum of money you received as a present. Please say:
Who gave you the money?
When did you receive the money?
How did you spend it?
What sorts of jobs command the highest salaries in your country?
In your opinion, who should get the highest salary?
Do you think that parents should give a lot of pocket money to their children?
- IELTS writing and speaking test in the UK – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2012 (Academic module)