IELTS Report Sample | Process Of Manufacturing Instant Noodles
The diagram shows how instant noodles are manufactured. Summarise the information.
Here is a sample report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The diagram illustrates the process of manufacturing instant noodles. Overall, the flour is processed to make noodles which are then packed in cups. In addition to the noodles, some vegetables and spices are added to the cups before they are sealed.
The flour which is brought by trucks is stored in the silos. It is then transferred to a mixer. Water and oil are added to the flour and all the raw ingredients are allowed to mix. Once all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, rollers are used to make sheets of dough. These are then converted to strips. Finally, the dough strips are rolled to make noodle discs.
These noodle discs are then cooked in oil, after which they are allowed to dry. Once they are dry, they are packed in cups. In addition to the noodles, vegetables and spices are added to the cups. These cups are then sealed and labelled. This completes the process and they are ready to ship.
- Brick Manufacturing Process | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- The Diagrams Below Show The Stages And Equipments Used In The Cement Making Process | Band 8 IELTS Reports
- Production of Geothermal Energy | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Strategies for Academic Writing Task 1
- Band 7.5 Report Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Report About Rainwater Collected For Use As Drinking Water
- Different Ways Of Making Tea | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- Band 8 IELTS report about Australian weather forecasting
- IELTS Report About Island Before And After The Construction Of Some Tourist Facilities | Band 9 IELTS Report Sample
- Procedure For University Entry | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample