IELTS Report About Island Before And After The Construction Of Some Tourist Facilities | Band 9 IELTS Report Sample
The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 9 IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS report sample
The given maps illustrate an island as it is and after it undergoes some infrastructure development. Overall, it is clear that a significant amount of facilities including housing and restaurant were added to the island. In the first map, we can only see some cluster of trees on the east and west parts of the island. The rest of the island is unoccupied.
The second map shows tremendous changes. We can find a swimming area near the beach which is on the west side of the island. In addition, several houses have been built in the western and middle parts of the island. There is a restaurant and a reception between the two areas of housing. Several footpaths have been built to connect the houses to the beach. Vehicle tracks have also been added around the reception and they extend to the restaurant and the pier. The only thing that has not changed is the number of trees.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report On Changes In An Island
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- Survey Of People Who Visited Four Types Of Tourist Attractions In Britain | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8 IELTS report sample | Changes That Happened to An American Town
- Road Access To City Hospital | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 7.5 IELTS report
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS essay sample | Building more sports facilities is the best way to improve public health