IELTS Report About Australian Government’s Investments In Various Energy Sectors | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
The Pie charts compare Australian government’s investments in various energy sectors and the share of electricity generated by those sectors.
Here is a band 8 IELTS Academic report on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The given pie charts show the proportion of the government budget spent on various energy sectors and the amount of energy produced by each of those sectors. Most of the government’s money is invested in the wind energy sector followed by the nuclear power plants. While it can be seen that the Australian government spends 42% of its energy budget for wind energy, this sector contributes only 2% of the total energy produced in the country. Although almost half of government’s money is invested in wind energy (42%), it contributes to a meagre 2% of the total electricity generated. In contrast, only a tenth of the budget is allocated for coal industry which provides a whopping 48% of the electricity to the country. Natural gas takes up 6% of the taxpayer’s money and generates 27% of the electricity. Solar and the other energy sectors use 21% of the monetary resources available and produce a negligible amount of electricity. The nuclear sector is a much more cost efficient one, utilizing 21% of the funds and producing 22% of the electricity.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Australian Household Energy Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Energy Use In A Typical Australian Household | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Electricity Generation In Germany And France | Band 9 IELTS Academic Module Task 1 Report
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report | Units Of Electricity Produced In Australia And France
- Band 8 essay sample | Advantages of nuclear energy outweigh disadvantages
- Band 8.5 report
- Solar energy is becoming more and more popular as a source of household energy in many countries around the world | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Band 6.5 essay sample about the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear energy
- IELTS Essay: Should governments provide financial assistance to artists?
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Solar energy is becoming more and more popular as a source of household energy in many countries around the world