IELTS model letter: thank you letter sample
Write a letter to the Director of a hospital for thanking him for excellently taking care of your mother during her stay in the hospital for treatment. You can spend 20 minutes on this task. You have to write at least 150 words.
I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the excellent care and treatment my mother received in your hospital.
My mother was admitted to your hospital on last Monday for a heart surgery. She had suffered a massive heart attack and was in a critical state when we brought her to the hospital. The special care that she received from the surgeons, nurses and other members of the staff before, during and after the operation was simply outstanding. They showed us what emergency medical care should be like. We, who were there to attend my mother, were also given all help, guidance and medical advice.
I sincerely thank your reputed surgeons who saved my mother’s life. I must thank the matron and nurses who with their smiling faces and gentle nature boosted the spirits of my mother and helped her to recover soon. Above all, a million thanks to you whose dynamism, inspiration and guidance have made this hospital so wonderful.
- How to make your writing more academic
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Advising a friend about a holiday: letter written by student with suggested corrections
- IELTS sample essay: Should governments support professional sporting events?
- IELTS sample letter: informal letter between friends
- IELTS sample essay: should internet be regulated?
- The three parts of your IELTS essay
- IELTS essay: Obesity can be tackled by increasing the price of junk food items
- Should governments be held responsible for unemployment?