Human Activity Has Had A Negative Impact On Plants And Animals | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Human activity has a negative impact on plants and animals around the world. Some people think that this cannot be changed, while others believe actions can be taken to bring about a change. Discuss both and give your opinion.
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Scientists believe that earth will become uninhabitable by 2050 due to the extensive damage being done to the environment by humans. While many people believe that the fate of earth is doomed, others are of the opinion that there are still chances of reviving it, if preventive measures are taken. In this essay, I will delve into both views and provide my support for the latter view.
It is undeniably true that humans have gone too far in exploiting earth’s natural resources and many believe that it is futile to even try to save it. I believe the main reason for this thought is our inherent selfish nature. Many people would rather live comfortably utilizing all resources rather than worry about the future generation. Therefore, it is quite evident that people are not ready to come out of their comfort-zone, despite knowing that they are destroying the planet.
On the other hand, it is never too late to take steps to protect our planet from further damage. This is because there are numerous initiatives and organizations already in place waiting to get the necessary support and funds from the government and common citizens. This could be achieved by taking small steps such as placing billboards on the busiest traffic intersections or posting relevant energy conservation tips on the social media. Since a majority of the population uses subways for their daily commute, posters could be pasted on the subway walls as well. Obviously, we can do a lot if we stand united.
In conclusion, even though, it may seem like there is nothing we can do about the present state of our planet, it is never too late to take preventive measures. We have a collective responsibility to save this planet for our future generations.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Human Activity Has Had A Negative Effect On Plants And Animals
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Human Activity Has Had Significant Negative Impact On The Planet
- Protecting wild animals is a waste of resources | Band 8 essay samples
- IELTS essay sample: Computer technology has more of a negative impact than a positive impact on the society. Do you agree?
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample About The Extinction of Wildlife Species Due To Human Activity
- IELTS essay: Some people believe that animals should not be used for profit. Do you agree or disagree
- Some scientists think that there are intelligent life forms on other planets and messages should be sent to contact them while other scientists think that is a bad idea and it would be dangerous | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- It is no longer necessary to use animals for food, clothing or medical research | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Social networking sites like Facebook have a negative impact on the society | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Space Exploration | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample