Hawaii Water Temperature | IELTS Report Sample
The graphs below show the average water temperature in Hawaii in the year 1990 and 2000.
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The graphs illustrate the change in the temperature of water in Hawaii for the years 1990 and 2000. Overall, it can be seen that water temperature in Hawaii remained fairly steady throughout 1990 whereas it showed great fluctuation in 2000.
However, the hottest month in both years was August. In the year 1990, water temperature in Hawaii remained stable. The lowest temperature of 70 degrees was recorded in January. Afterwards, the temperature started increasing slowly and reached the peak value of 73 degrees in August. It then started dropping gradually and reached about 72 degrees in December.
However, water temperature during the year 2000 varied over the course of the year. The year started out with the lowest temperature of 70 degrees which rose steadily till April and reached around 72 degrees after which the temperature climbed substantially hitting a peak of almost 81 degrees in the month of August and then it fell considerably during the last 4 months of year and reached 72 degrees during the month of December.
- Average Rainfall And Temperature In London | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8 IELTS report
- How To Write Dates In English
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- USA Marriage And Divorce Rate | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS report about average distance traveled by Englanders
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Band 8 IELTS report sample | Access to refrigerator, electricity and water among people in Ghana
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Population Figures For India And China IELTS Report Sample