Every Year More And More Students Choose To Study Online | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Every year more and more students choose to study online rather than attend classes on campus. What do you think are the causes? What solutions can you suggest?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Since the advent of the internet, the educational sector has undergone a lot of changes. Although some students opt to attend classes offline, there is a steady rise in the number of people preferring to learn online these days. This trend is on the rise due to many factors and this essay will elaborate on the same in the following paragraphs along with the possible solutions.
To commence with, the major reason behind this change is the convenience provided by educational websites. Students who live far away from educational institutions can learn subjects by accessing online educational portals at any time. Additionally, a lot of individuals prefer to communicate with their tutor with the help of web based applications instead of traveling long distances. This is because this approach saves both time and money for them. To exemplify, a survey reported by Skype revealed that 6 out of 10 of its customers use the application to learn different subjects that are beneficial for their academics.
However, studying online is not a comprehensive way of learning. It deprives students of the opportunity to exchange information with each other and impacts their communication skills which are essential to secure high paying jobs. Therefore, it is necessary for schools and colleges to spread awareness about the significance of studying with other students on campus. Moreover, educational institutions should provide free bus services for pupils who are living in distant areas and struggling to reach their classrooms. By doing this, students will be encouraged to attend lectures in the classroom.
To conclude, despite the fact that there is a growth in the number of students choosing online classes over campus studies, this trend can be discouraged by making it easier for students to attend classrooms.
- Band 9 essay sample | Is online learning a positive development?
- Some People Think That All University Students Should Study Whatever They Like | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays, Online Education Has Become Popular As More Institutes And Companies Offer Courses Online | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Universities And Colleges Are Now Offering Qualifications Through Distance Learning | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Girls Choose Arts And Boys Choose Science
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Students Should Only Be Allowed To Study Science Subjects
- Nowadays Online Education Has Become Popular As More Institutes And Companies Are Offering Courses Online | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Study Needs Time, Peace And Comfort, Whereas Employment Needs The Same | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That All University Students Should Study Whatever They Like | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample