Do The Disadvantages Of International Traveling Outweigh The Advantages | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
International travel brings benefits to travellers and the countries visited, but it also causes problems for the environment. Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Recent studies have shown that the number of people travelling internationally has increased tremendously. Tourism offers many advantages to the tourists as well as to the tourist places. However, this continuous growth in overseas traveling certainly creates some problems. Even so, in my opinion, the advantages of international traveling outweigh the disadvantages.
Nowadays, more people are travelling internationally than in the past. They make plans to visit a new country or place with their families and these trips give them a chance to spend some quality time together. In this era of competition, everyone is busy with their tough work commitments. Therefore, a holiday brings families together and allows them to forget their stresses and enjoy their lives. Moreover, international travel tickets are cheap, which encourage more people to explore the world and discover new customs and cultures.
International traveling also benefits the countries that are visited. For many small countries in Asia, Africa and Europe tourism is the main source of revenue. Most of the people living in famous tourist places earn money by selling souvenir and other items which represent their countries and culture. Consequently, the higher the number of visitors, stronger the economy of the nation. Last but not least, International travelling boosts peace and understanding among countries.
On the other hand, there are a few disadvantages to international travelling. The increasing air traffic causes a great deal of environmental pollution and leads to many health issues. Also when more people visit famous historical places, they may cause some damage to the monuments or artifacts.
In conclusion, the disadvantages of international traveling certainly do not outweigh the advantages. Even so, the downsides cannot be overlooked. Countries should take adequate measures to ensure that they reap maximum benefits from travel and tourism.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 Sample About The Advantages And Disadvantages Of English As A Global Language
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample |Advantages And Disadvantages Of Taking A Year Off Between High School And University
- Do The Advantages Of Running A Business Outweigh The Disadvantages? | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 essay sample | Advantages of nuclear energy outweigh disadvantages
- While the internet brings with it clear advantages, the problem outweigh the advantages | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | People Are Traveling To Dangerous Places
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | In recent years, more and more people are choosing to read e-books rather than paper books. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Owning A Private Car | Band 8 IELTS Esssy Sample
- IELTS band 8 essay sample: Advantages and disadvantages of hosting international sporting events
- International Tourists Creates More Conflicts Than Understanding | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample