College Accommodation | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
You have gained admission in a prestigious college. Now you have to arrange for accommodation. Write a letter to college authorities stating your likes and dislikes in the choice of food and accommodation.
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
My name is XXX and I recently I got admission to your Bachelor’s programme in computer science through online counselling. My classes start from October 3. Since I need campus accommodation, I thought I would write a letter making my preferences clear.
First of all, I need campus accommodation and I do not really want to share my room with anyone. Ideally, my room should have air conditioning and proper lighting. As for the furniture, I would like a study table.
I am a vegetarian, so I would like to know the options available for people like me. Are vegetarian meals served in the campus canteen? I enjoy cooking so would it be possible for me to cook my own food?
If accommodation is not available on campus, please help me find a guest room near the college. I would prefer a studio apartment with attached bathroom and kitchen.
Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Is It Better For Students To Stay In College Accommodation?
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Letter To The Accommodation Officer
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Problem With Accommodation
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 9 letter sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample | You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements.