Changes In Felixstone IELTS Report Sample
The maps show changes to Felixstone Town. Write a report to a university professor.
Here is a sample report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The two maps show Felixstone changed over the years from 1967 to 2001. It can be seen that in 1967, there were shops on either side of the high street. There was also some farmland to the east of the high street and a golf course on its west. The town is bordered by sea in the south and there were dunes in its south-west. There was a hotel near the dunes and next to the hotel was a cafe. There was a pier to access the sea and a fish market above it.
The golf course was still there in 2001. While shops to the west of the high street remained there, the shops to the east of it were replaced by apartments. The farmland gave way to a swimming pool, a hotel and tennis courts. Wind turbines had been erected in the southern part of the town near the dunes. The old hotel near the dunes was renovated and a huge car park added to it. The cafe was still there; however, the marina and fish market were gone. A beach was developed in their place and its eastern most part was converted into a private beach.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report On Changes In An Island
- University Sports Centre Floor Plan | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Band 8 IELTS report sample | Changes That Happened to An American Town
- IELTS Report About Island Before And After The Construction Of Some Tourist Facilities | Band 9 IELTS Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample | Grange Park Layout
- IELTS Report About Global Sales Of Digital Games | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report