Barron’s IELTS Practice Exams | Recommended Books For IELTS
Experts at Barron’s have been helping students to achieve success in standardized tests for over 70 years. Barron’s IELTS Practice Exams is meant for those who want to achieve band 7 or higher in this prestigious exam. It is a nice paperback book with 452 pages.
Why it is recommended
We use it ourselves. This book has helped me prepare some of the study materials on this site. One of the best things about Barron’s IELTS Practice Exams is that it has 6 full-length IELTS practice exams. All questions are answered with explanations.
Before taking the actual test, it is important that you do some practice exams. IELTS exam has a rigid format. If you are not familiar with it, it is nearly impossible to get a good score because you will unwittingly make some mistakes. For this reason, it is important to do some practice exams before attempting the actual test and the practice exams included in this book are perfect for that. Since answers are given, they make preparation easier.
Perfect for self-study
If you are preparing for the test on your own, you need a reference book that you can trust. IELTS Practice Exams has enough study materials to help you improve your English language skills. The enclosed audio CDs contain the audio for the listening modules. You can either use this book alone or you can use it with Barron’s IELTS manual.
- IELTS Success Tips
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Requesting Leave Of Absence
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Inability To Return Library Books On Time
- IELTS essay topics
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | In recent years, more and more people are choosing to read e-books rather than paper books. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
- How to improve your band score?
- IELTS speaking practice 3rd part
- Using since and for
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | The Internet Is Replacing Printed Books
- IELTS Speaking Practice | Describe an app that you use