Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample |A Letter To Your Landlord
Here is a band 9 IELTS letter sample.
You are going to leave your apartment in an English speaking country and your landlord is a very good person, who has assisted you a lot during stay. Meanwhile, your friend wants to rent the flat after you. Write a letter to your landlord and
- Let your landlord know about your leaving
- Thank you landlord for his/her help
- Tell him/her about your friend
Band 9 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Smith,
It has been a wonderful experience living in your house. Without your help and support, my stay would not have been so comfortable. By the way, the reason that I am writing this letter is that I am going back to my home country.
I have completed my degree in hospitality and now my father wants me to run our family owned restaurant. So, I am leaving next week. Since you have always been very helpful to me, I would like to ask for one more favour. Actually, one of my friends is coming to your city next month for higher studies and she wants a place to live in. Would it be possible for you to rent your flat to her? If so, please write back to me. I will share her contact details with you. She is very polite and well-mannered. I can assure you that she will be a good tenant.
I look forward to receiving your reply.
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter to the landlord
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to your host
- Band 8 letter sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- IELTS letter sample | Letter to a friend
- Band 8 Letter Sample To A Friend Who Has Agreed To Look After Your House
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- Band 8.5 letter sample | Letter to a foreign host