The following report was submitted by one of our students.
Band 8 report sample
The given bar chart depicts the information about increase and decrease in average house prices in New York, Madrid, Tokyo, Frankfurt and London during the period between 1990 and 2002 compared with average house prices in 1989.
Generally speaking, during the period between 1990 and 1995, average house prices decreased in New York, Tokyo and London. However, there was slight increase in the average house prices in Madrid and Frankfurt during the period between 1990 and 1995. There was rise in average house prices in all four cities except Tokyo during the period from 1996 to 2002.
As given in the chart, average house prices dropped down by 5%, almost 7% and approx. 7% in New York, Tokyo and London respectively during the period between 1990 and 1995. In Madrid and Frankfurt, it rose by almost 2% and 3% respectively during the period from 1990 to 1995.
During the period from 1996 to 2002, average house prices jumped up by 5%, 4%, 2% and 12% in New York, Madrid, Frankfurt and London respectively. This went down in Tokyo by 5% during the same period.
- Band 9 report about cellular and fixed line call volume
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Band 7.5 report about US University applications
- Band 9 essay about poor quality of life in cities
- IELTS band 8 essay sample: Should fuel prices be increased to reduce pollution?
- Band 7.5 IELTS report
- IELTS Writing: Report 2
- IELTS Sample Report
- IELTS Writing: Reports
- Band 7 report about water consumption