Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market
You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket, and you wish to complain to the supermarket
Write a letter to the manager of the supermarket. In your letter:
– Say who you are
– Give details about the accident
– Suggest how the supermarket could prevent similar accidents
Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to report a minor accident which left me with a few bruises yesterday at the Central Supermarket. Let me introduce myself. I am Adrian Yap, a regular shopper.
About 1 pm yesterday, I was doing my groceries shopping at Central Supermarket. As I was strolling along the aisle in the Frozen Foods section, I accidentally slipped and fell. I discovered that two of the refrigerators at the middle section were leaking badly. To prevent other shoppers from hurting themselves, I immediately requested one of your staffs to place a caution sign at the area.
I do understand that things like this happen, but I would expect staffs to be more alert and proactive. To prevent unforeseen injuries to shoppers, staffs should be the first to detect any unforeseen dangers, and act right away. Besides that, more frequent maintenance should be carried out. In regards to the leaking refrigerators, I suggest that you get them replaced.
I look forward to seeing this fixed when I visit Central Supermarket next week. Please do not take the safety of shoppers for granted. Thank you.
- IELTS Sample Letter
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Accident and acclaim | IELTS vocabulary
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 letter sample: Complaint letter
- IELTS letter: Complaint letter sample
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- Band 7.5 letter sample