This band 8 IELTS Essay sample was submitted by one of our students. Please note that all band score estimates are approximate. Send us your IELTS writing samples and get a free band estimate.
Your company has opened a new branch in other country. Write a letter to your manager requesting him a transfer to this new office.
- Write how you will be suitable in this new office
- What kind of job will you be interested in the branch?
- Ask a few questions regarding work in this new branch
Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Dear Mr Ali,
I am writing to express my interest in working at the recently opened Sudanese branch of our company.
As you know, I have the required qualifications and experience to work in the new branch. I am from Sudan so I will be able to communicate with local businesses more effectively because I know some of them personally.
I am very interested in working as a liaison officer because I believe that I will be able to coordinate the company’s work with local businesses. I have a wide range of relationships with local businesses and entrepreneurs.
By the way, I have got some questions about work in the new office. Will the working hours be the same as here? And what about the remuneration? Can I expect a rise? Do you provide accommodation for staff posted there?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you
- IELTS letter: thank-you letter to ex-employer
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter to The Manager Requesting Leave of Absence
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- Band 7 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample: A leave letter
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter About An Item Forgotten In The Office
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 8 letter sample | Leave of absence letter