The given line graph illustrates the number of cases of X disease in Someland between the years 1960 and 1995. Overall, the number of incidences rose from 100 in 1960 to 500 in 1975. After that period the number of cases started dropping and reached zero in 1990.
During the period between 1960 and 1965, the number of cases remained more or less the same at around 100. Over the next 5 years, the incidences of the disease doubled to 200. The disease spread rapidly during the next five years and the incidences reached 500 in 1975. In 1980, too, an equal number of cases were reported. Over the next five years, the incidences of the disease started dropping. About 350 cases were reported in 1985. After that period the number of cases dropped dramatically to zero in 1990 and Someland stayed free of the disease during the next five years too.
- Band 8 report about average house prices in various cities
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Band 7.5 report about US University applications
- IELTS Writing: Report 2
- Using since and for
- Band 9 report about cellular and fixed line call volume
- Common mistakes with simple present and present perfect tenses
- Band 8.5 report