Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter:
- Say where you think you left the papers
- Explain why they are so important
- Tell the manager what you want him or her to do
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing this letter to seek your help in finding in my visa papers which I forgot in your hotel room during my stay. My name is XYZ and I stayed in your hotel last week.
If I remember it correctly, my papers are kept in a pink folder. The folder has a black panther printed on the bottom right corner and the label ‘ALFASIA’. I am pretty sure that it is in the second drawer, left to the television, as this is the place I had assigned for my valuables because it is difficult to reach for an outsider.
Could you ask your staff to search the room and find the folder, please? And if you manage find it, could you courier it to the address on the envelope? I would be really grateful if you could help me out, as the folder contains my visa papers for USA and I have a meeting in the US in the coming month.
Thank you for your time and support.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- Band 8.5 letter sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 9 letter sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate