Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job. You think he / she should get a job. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter:
1. say why he / she would not enjoy going to college
2. explain why getting a job is a good idea for him / her
3. suggest types of jobs that would be suitable for him / her
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to offer some advice regarding the next step in your career. I personally feel getting a job is a better idea for you in your current situation. I have known you for a long time and I never saw you enjoying your classes or writing the exam. Therefore, it is better for you to find a job which will support you financially.
As / since you are the first child in your family if you get a job now, you can give financial assistance for your younger brother’s education. Now that you have completed Bachelor’s in Technology doing Masters is not very important in the current scenario, as both are being paid similar salaries.
It would be better if you applied for coding or gaming related IT jobs because you were very much interested in coding during our college days. These jobs can give you personal satisfaction and have a bright future as well.
Hope my advice is helpful for you.
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- Advising a friend about a holiday: letter written by student with suggested corrections
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Advice To A Friend
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write An Apology Letter To A Friend
- Band 8.5 Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Friend About Your New Job
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date