Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
This band 8 IELTS letter sample was submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel, in your letter:
- Say where you think you left the papers
- Explain why they are so important
- Tell the manager what you want him/ her to do
Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to report that I forgot some important papers at your hotel. My name is Kamaljit Kaur. I stayed in the room no: 201 of your hotel from 1st November to 15th November. I must admit that it was a very pleasant stay as all the needs were taken good care of but now I need an additional help from you.
I was on an official trip during my stay at your property and therefore I was carrying my company’s presentations for the clients and some confidential contracts we did with them. I had filed those documents in a blue folder and if my memory is correct, I kept that folder on the table next to the TV. Unfortunately, I forgot to take the folder with me in my rush to leave the next morning.
I request you to kindly send the folder and its contents to the address on the envelope enclosed with this letter via courier as the documents are highly confidential.
Thank you for your time and support.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kamaljit Kaur Dhaul
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter to The Manager Requesting Leave of Absence
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- IELTS sample letter: informal letter between friends
- Band 8.5 letter sample
- IELTS letter sample: A thank you letter