Band 8 Academic IELTS Report About Adult Education
Here is a band 8 Academic IELTS report submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reason why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the cost of adult education should be shared.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The bar chart gives information about the reasons that motivate adults to study whereas the pie chart shows how the cost of adult education should be shared.
It is evident that for 40% of adults, interest in the subject was the main motivation to study. While gaining qualification was the reason for 38% of adults to study, 22% of them said that they chose to study because it would be helpful for their current job. If improving the prospect of promotion was the motivation for 20% of adults to study, another 20% said that they enjoyed studying. For 12% of people, changing jobs was the reason to study. As per the bar chart, meeting people (9%) was the least popular reason for adults to study.
According to the pie chart, 40% of the cost of adult education should be borne by the individuals themselves and the remaining cost should be shared by the employer (35%) and the taxpayer (25%).
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- Band 7 IELTS Academic Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic Writing – Pie Chart Exercise 1
- Band 8 IELTS report sample
- Strategies for Academic Writing Task 1
- Band 9 report about cellular and fixed line call volume
- Academic writing module: overview of first writing task
- IELTS report about glass production and recycling
- Band 9 IELTS report sample
- Band 7 IELTS Report Sample | Travel To And From UK