Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
Here is a band 8.5 IELTS letter sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
You work for an international company. You have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
– describe the training course you want to do
– explain what the company could do to help you
– say how the course will be useful for your job
Band 8.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in pursuing an IT training course which will benefit my job. I saw an online advertisement about ‘Oracle – Big Data’ training session that will be conducted by a team of experts from Google.
The course comprises of cutting edge technologies and agile methodologies in the database domain. The training session will be held next week at their company premises. As I am an active member of an online tech community, I have received an offer that allows me to attend the course at the discounted fee of 300 dollars. Since our company has an upskilling policy, I am hoping that I will receive a reimbursement of the training cost post successful completion of the course.
This course will certainly boost my technical skills and also enhance my contribution to our team to a great extent. I am positive that it will also help our future project migrations from older and outdated technology to newer technologies.
I hope that the management will approve my request taking into account my sincere interest in doing the course and the many benefits it offers.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Manager About A Training Course You Want To Attend
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest To Volunteer
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest In Buying A Used Car
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Company
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter to The Manager Requesting Leave of Absence
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date