Your neigbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your houseflat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter
- explain the reason for the noise
- describe what action you will take.
Band 7 letter Sample
Dear Mr. Goldfarb,
I am writing to you concerning the complaint I have received from you.
Recently, I decided to start learning saxophone. As you may know, I have my full-time job during the weekdays and the only free time I able to dedicate to my classes is weekends.
I am really sorry about inconvenience I brought to you and Mrs. Golgfarb. I did not expect the sound of my instrument is so loud. I totally understand your position and kindly ask you to accept my sincere apologies.
I have discussed this issue with my teacher and together we took a decision that I will continue my classes after purchasing a separate house. I realized that it was not a good idea to practice saxophone in this kind of building as our one.
I hope this occasion did not influence to our kind neighbor friendship.
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- IELTS speaking test in India in September
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS speaking practice questions with answers
- Band 9 letter sample | A letter to the editor about the local airport
- IELTS speaking test in Myanmar – Questions and answers
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter to the landlord
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job